Keep workers safer, closer to the job. Or, in the American Petroleum Institute’s (API) words, “manage the risk from explosions, fires and toxic material releases to on-site personnel located in tents.”
API 756 provides guidance for these risks for use at refineries, chemical and petrochemical operations, natural gas liquids extraction plants, natural gas liquefaction plants, and other onshore facilities. The goal – mitigate hazards for tent occupants near process areas.
“API 756 suggests a soft-walled temporary structure inside an over-pressure zone of 0.9 psi (or greater) should comply with specific regulations. The only company in the world right now that can meet all of the regulations is Dynamic Air Shelters.” [i]
So, does your facility comply? As a distributor of Dynamic Air Shelters and solutions provider, here’s how Turnaround Logistics can help you maximize your compliance and safety:
- Blast Resistant: Certified to withstand exposure to explosion-induced waves with pressure exceeding 5 psi and durations over 200ms. Ballistic resistant when tested with 81mm, 104mm, and 155mm shells.
- Heat Flux Resistant: Unique fabrics and features mitigate risk to workers from situations of flash fire caused by accidental hydrocarbon combustion.
- Superior Portability: Utilize minimal space with a two to three hour inflation time for large structures.
- Multiple Configuration Options: Various amenity and deployment options for modular, expandable, multi-unit complexes and may include electrical, lights, HVAC, air filtration systems, and flooring.
- Extreme Climate-Ready: Can withstand regulated snow load, wind forces minimum of 130 Km/hour (80 mph), and category 3 hurricane. Capable of withstanding extreme temperatures ranging from a staggering 45ºF to 158ºF (7ºC – 70ºC).
Every facility’s needs are different. Contact us at (281) 478-4670 or email@example.com to discuss the best Dynamic Air Shelter solution for you.
[i] “API756 Blast 2015 Dynamic 264.” Dynamic Air Shelters YouTube Channel. Dynamic Air Shelters, 15 June 2015. Web. 31 Aug. 2015.