Turnaround Logistics is your “go-to” source for “all things logistics.”
Ok…that’s a pretty bold statement. But we’ve worked hard to earn our distinctive reputation for executing the impossible – in fact, we specialize in doing just that. With over five decades of combined experience, our team has a proven track record of providing successful on-site solutions for the Petrochem industry and beyond: API 756-compliant Blast Shelters, Trams and other Transportation Vehicles, Kubotas, Industrial Blinds, Generators, PA Sound System Reinforcement, Catering, and more.
Our Work Ethics and Philosophy:
We build, create, pioneer, and engineer. Every day. It’s not usually easy, but that’s not why we do this. And if it were easy, you probably wouldn’t be reading this. Our work is more than selling you something, it’s a lifestyle, a challenge, an endeavor. What you see is what you get: more than a services provider – we aim to be your vendor partner.
- Our customers are everything. “Customer service” doesn’t even capture it all. Our customers deserve our best. We don’t know how to do business any other way.
- To say we are resourceful is an understatement. It would be great if Plan A worked every time, but sometimes our customers need a Plan G. Most call this “life” or “Murphy’s Law.” Whatever you call it, we will find a solution for it.
- All hands on deck – all the time. If you have worked with any member of our team before, you already have our direct line and cell phone numbers. Being accessible to our customers when they need us most is how we roll.
- Be Nimble. Adopt. Adapt. We are constantly testing, learning, exploring new technologies and better practices in order to best advise and provide top-notch solutions for the Oil and Gas Industry and other job site verticals. We adopt only the best practices for implementation in constantly changing environments. We adapt in real-time to any situation to meet our clients’ unique dynamics.
- Integrity. There’s nothing more important than the safety and trust of our colleagues, peers, friends, and family in the field. You will never find this core value left off the work order.